Bài viết tổng hợp các đề thi IELTS Speaking chính thức tại IDP & BC năm 2021, toàn bộ các đề thi trong bài viết có được nhờ các học viên IELTS tại TalkFirst và một số bạn thí sinh tham gia kì thi chính thức về chia sẻ lại. Đây là nguồn tài liệu quý giá để các bạn có sự chuẩn bị tốt nhất cho kì thi thật của mình.
Describe an ambition:
- What is your long ambition?
- When you had that ambition?
- Explain why you had that ambition?
- What is the most common ambition among young people?
- Why young people should have ambition?
- Should teamwork include ambitious people? Why?
- Do you enjoy your work?
- What is difficult about your job?
- Will you change your job in the future?
- Do you think that your city is changing?
Describe an ambition you have had for a long time.
You should say:
- What is it?
- What did you do for it?
- When can you achieve it?
- And explain why you have this ambition?
Tham khảo thêm Mẫu câu trả lời hay cho đề thi IELTS Speaking part 1 và 2 ngày 02/02/2021 để trau dồi thêm các mẫu câu trả lời hay!
- What is a common ambition of young students in your country?
- Do you think it’s hard to achieve that ambition?
- What do you think parents should do to help children get their ambition?
- What kind of ambition do people have at work?
- Should employers arrange ambitious people in the same team?
Tham khảo thêm Mẫu câu trả lời ghi điểm cho đề thi IELTS Speaking part 3 tại IDP & BC ngày 02/02/2021 chi tiết nhất!
Work or study?
- What subjects do you study at school? Do you find it difficult?
- Which job do you want to do in the future?
- Do you like to play sport?
- Have you ever participated in a sports team?
- Do you watch sports matches?
- Do you think TV has too many sports programs?
- Do you recycle now?
- What do you do to recycle?
- Did you recycle when you were a kid?
- Will you recycle in the future?
- What kind of things do you recycle?
- Do you think schools should teach children about recycling?
Describe a time when you saw a child behave badly in a public place.
- What bad behavior do children usually have?
- How parents stop their children from behaving badly in public?
- Some parents chose to smack their children when they behave badly. What do you think about it?
- Are parents in the past stricter than parents nowadays? Why has this change?
- Who influences children more, family or friends?
- Some people do not want to change their bad behavior. Why? What can we do to help them?
- What types of houses do you live in?
- Describe your house’s appearance.
- What scenery can you see from the window of your home?
- How often do you take a break?
- How do you celebrate New Year?
- What is your most impressive New Year?
Describe a time when you watched a live sports event.
Extra question: Do you often watch live sports events?
- What types of sport do Vietnamese people often care about?
- Do you think promoting sports on Television can encourage young people to do sport?
- Why Vietnamese people pay more attention to English soccer like MU?
- Should the government encourage women’s sports teams?
Work or study:
- Are you a student or do you work now?
- What subject are you studying?
- Is there anything that you don’t like about it?
- What would you like to do in the future?
- What are the most popular subjects in VietNam?
- What are your favorite classes/ courses/ subjects at school/ university?
- Which part of your country do you want to live in?
- What makes you feel proud of your country?
- Do you know the history of your country well?
- Do you plan to live in your country in the future? (Why/Why not?)
Describe a perfect job you would like to have in the future. Why do you think this is a perfect job for you?
- What kind of job do children like?
- Why do people change their minds from childhood to the future?
- What do parents like their children to do?
- What school are you study?
- What is your major?
- Why you choose that Major?
- The city you like to live in? Why do you want to live there?
- What are you proud of about your country?
Describe a time when you were really close to a wild animal.
Zoo, Preservation, Wild animals.
- Where do you live?
- What’s it like?
- Do you like living there?
- Do you like the view from your window?
- Which part of Vietnam do you like staying in?
- What do you like best about your country?
- Do you know much about the history of Vietnam?
Describe your favorite kind of weather.
- What are the differences between seasons in different parts of Vietnam?
- When does it usually rain in the North of Vietnam?
- Do you know of any festivals related to seasons?
- Do you believe in climate change?
- Why do some people not believe in it?
- What are the consequences of global warming?
- Do you live in a house or a flat?
- What type of house do you live in?
- What can you see from the window where you live? Trees
- Do you love trees?
- Are there many trees where you live?
- How can we do to encourage people to plant more trees?
Describe a time you made a promise to someone.
- Whom did you make the promise to?
- What the promise was?
- Why you made the promise?
- Was the promise easy to achieve?
Follow up question:
• Do people usually keep a promise in your country?
- Do you usually make a promise?
- Do you think it is important to fulfill promises?
- Should parents keep a promise to their children?
- Should children be rewarded when they keep a promise? What kinds of the present can be?
- Why written promises are preferable to oral promises?
Travel & holiday
- The importance of the national public holiday?
- What did you do on your last holiday?
Describe common working days.
- Do you use any technology at work?
- What is helps you with your work?
Describe your orginization.
Follow up question:
- Have you still worked there?
- Why startups in Viet Nam become popular recently?
- Why agency for jobs is not common in Viet Nam?
- Work or study
- Environmental Protection
- Getting up early
A leisure activity in or near the sea that you want to try?
Follow up question:
- Do your friends love swimming?
- Advantages and disadvantages of vacation to the sea?
- What kinds of people make a living in the sea?
- Does traveling by boat more environmentally friendly than other means of transport?
- Describe your house
- Your window view? Do you like it? Why do you like it?
- Take a break?
- Take a nap?
- Morning & Get up early
Describe a time when you make promise to someone else.
- In your opinion, the agreement should be written or spoken only, why?
- Give examples of when we should use paper agreement?
- Some people think we should not use written agreement as people should trust each other, what do you think?
- Public holidays
- Wildlife animals
Describe an art or craft activity that you had.
You should say:
- What you made?
- How you made it?
- What it looked like?
- And how you felt about the activity?
- What kinds of traditional handicrafts are there in your country?
- Should children learn more about art?/What are the benefits of making handcrafts?
- What can we do to make young people pay more attention to traditional art?
- Do people in your country send handicrafts as gifts? Why?
- What do young people think of traditional handicrafts?
- View from your window
- An ideal place to read
Describe a time when your computer broke down.
You should say:
- When it was?
- What you were doing?
- What did you do about it?
- And how you felt about it?
- What do people use computers for?
- Should students be allowed to use computers at school?
- What do you think of people who are addicted to computers?
- Do you think computers make our life simpler or more complex?
- Stars & sky
- Your window views
Describe a puzzle you have played.
You should say:
- What it is like?
- How easy or difficult it is?
- How long it takes you to solve it?
- And how you feel about it?
- Why do parents let their children play puzzles?
- Do Vietnamese like playing puzzles?
- Why are detective stories attractive to people?
- Why do people prefer sudoku to other puzzles?
Bộ đề 1:
- Happiness (happy for what? why those issues make you happy? Are you make sb happy? by how?)
- Money issues
Describe a time when have to use imagination.
- When it was?
- Why did you need to use it?
- How difficult or easy it was?
- How did you feel about it?
Follow-up question: Do you often use imagination?
- Imagination and children
- How is it important for teachers in children’s imagination?
- Science and imagination
- Methods applied to children
Bộ đề 2:
- The time you spend at work
- Devices that you use
Describe a street market.
- What kinds of street markets are there in Vietnam?
- Do you think big markets like Ben Thanh or Đong Xuan are the best tourist attractions?
- How did people’s shopping habits change in recent years?
Describe your favorite singer.
- Do you think music is helpful in our life?
- Do singers play an important role in your country?
- In your country, people prefer to listen to traditional music or foreign music?
Bộ đề 1 tại BC Hà Nội – Thi Máy:
- window views (ra liên tục)
- get up early
Describe a time you gave advice to someone.You should say:
- Who you gave advice to?
- What advice did you give?
- How it was helpful?
- and explain how he or she felt about it.
- Who you should seek advice from: parents or friends?
- In which situation you should seek advice from your friends?
- Why people usually seek advice from adults instead of kids?
- What kinds of people that you think you could get their pieces of advice
Bộ Đề 2 tại IDP Tp. HCM – Thi máy:
- New year
Describe a famous person that you are interested in.
- What type of people are famous in your country?
- How do people become famous nowadays?
- What qualities do famous people have in common?
- Work and Study
- Are you a worker or a student?
- Why did you choose that major?
- What do you dislike about your major?
– TV programs:
- Do you like watching TV programs on mobile phones?
- Do you talk to your friends about the programs watched by yourself?
- Do you like to appear on TV?
- Do you get up early in the morning?
- What do you usually do when you get up early?
- What morning do you like best in a week?
Describe a short journey that you frequently make but do not like.
- Do you think people today spend more time commute than they did in the past?
- What will be the consequences if there is only one kind of public sport for people to use?
- Why do so many people like to have a vacation abroad?
- What are the benefits of traveling abroad?
- What is the difference between learning about a country through a report and going directly to that country?
Hy vọng với những cấu trúc đề thi IELTS Speaking chính thức tại IDP & BC năm 2021 mà TalkFirst tổng hợp ở trên có thể giúp bạn luyện thi IELTS một cách hiệu quả nhất. Đừng quên theo dõi TalkFirst mỗi ngày để cập nhật cho mình những kiến thức bổ ích về tiếng Anh nhé!
Xem thêm các bài viết liên quan:
- IELTS Speaking: Discourse markers là gì? Cách sử dụng hiệu quả?
- Tổng hợp toàn bộ đề thi IELTS Writing 2021 kèm sample answers – Cập nhật liên tục
Nếu bạn đang tìm kiếm khoá học luyện thi IELTS uy tín, tham khảo thêm Khóa học Luyện thi IELTS cam kết đầu ra tại Anh ngữ TalkFirst.