1. Job Description
- Work together with the Creative team & Digital team to establish a campaign foundation that meets Marketing goals & Business requirements;
- Monitor, control, and implement brand standards & specifications;
- Exploiting new opportunities for sponsorship to strengthen the brand images and to support the sales team in achieving the sales targets;
- Plan & Execute events & activations;
- Assist Sales department with monthly promotion campaigns;
- Management of marketing budgets within agreed allocation and alignment with approved advertising activities;
- Other tasks/cross-functional projects assigned by the BOD.
- Competitive base salary – negotiable, up to $1000;
- Others bonus from achieving KPIs;
- Being provided with training on essential skills for long-term career development;
- Opportunities to explore one of the most pleasant and stimulating working environments.
- 4-7 years in brand management, ~ 2-year experience in manager position;
- Foundational knowledge on Brand building/communication, Digital/Social savvy;
- Analytic capability to manage & diagnose issues and opportunities & turn them into marketing actionable recommendations;
- IMC development and execution experience;
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and complexity/project management skills;
- Experience/ability leading or working with both internal stakeholders and external partners (agencies, vendors, business parters);
- Detail attention, strong presentation;
- Ability to operate in an aggressive, dynamic environment, and to provide innovative approaches in a team-based structure;
- Love working in education field;
- Good English communication. IELTS 6.0+ & above is an advantage.
4. How to apply
- Kindly send your CVs to our HR team – firstname.lastname@example.org
TalkFirst English School is one of the most creative English Centers in Ho Chi Minh City.
With the mission of enhancing student’s English proficiency, TalkFirst promises to provide our students with a lot of rewarding experiences through a perfect studying environment with native English-speaking teachers who are carefully trained as well as greatly modernized facilities.
We hope to collaborate with potential candidates to provide excellent service for our customers.