1. Job Description
- Teaching COMMUNICATIVE ENGLISH, ACADEMIC ENGLISH & PRONUNCIATION to students & working adults;
- Conducting Placement Tests in order to determine the most suitable classes for students;
- Conducting Final Tests to formally evaluate students’ performance after each course;
- Evaluating students’ class work and their performance during the courses;
- Working with other teachers to plan, organize and run events, workshops;
- Assisting Academic Manager with designing and developing teaching materials;
- Assisting Academic Manager & Service Department with quality control and academic advising.
- CELTA/ TEFL/ TESOL certificate or equivalent English language teaching qualification;
- Experience teaching IELTS/ TOEIC/ TOEFL/ Cambridge/ Business English/ English for adults;
- Holding at least three-year work experience of teaching English;
- Native level English speaker with a passport from the USA, UK, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland, or South Africa.
- Salary Range:
- Net Salary for Full-time: negotiable
- Competitive benefit package, annual performance-based pay raise
- Bonus on monthly target achievement
4. How to apply
- Your application should include: a CV, Certificates and a video talking about your teaching philosophy and why you choose to be a teacher (from 3 – 5 minutes)
- Kindly send application to our HR Team – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact point: Ms. Loan – 0374 629 685 (Phone/ Zalo/ Whatsapp)
TalkFirst English School is one of the most creative English Centers in Ho Chi Minh City.
With the mission of enhancing students’ English proficiency, TalkFirst promises to provide our students with a lot of rewarding experiences through a perfect studying environment with native English-speaking teachers who are carefully trained as well as greatly modernized facilities.
We hope to collaborate with potential candidates to provide excellent service for our customers.
What we have at TalkFirst:
- Creative teaching & learning environment;
- Small class size (Only 6 – 10 students for a core class);
- A modern and effective approach to language learning;
- Comprehensive teaching materials;
- Fun, friendly and professional colleagues;
- Opportunities for career development and promotion.