1. Job Description
As Business Development Manager, you are a part of the sales team who builds and maintains relationships with business clients & partners. The main responsibility for the role consists of following your KPIs assigned by the Center Director while also enhancing our brand.
We do care much about our customers’ experiences & that’s why the Business Development Manager will be also responsible for boosting the experiences of all clients & partners. Qualified Candidates will also have more opportunities to be Center Sales Manager or even higher positions at TalkFirst.
Sales Planning & Management:
- Planning strategic sales B2B, initiate plan and target of company;
- Establish and manage relationships with Schools, Universities and Companies, Education & Immigration Agencies;
- Enrich the relationship with existing partners and sourcing for new partners;
- Monitor and evaluate Corporate Sales Campaigns, Sales Distribution Channels and evaluate to make sure team members’ performance is accurate and reach their KPIs;
- Monitor result and make revisions to achieve/ exceed the sales targets/ plans;
- Co-operate with Marketing Team to conduct events for achieving awareness and getting sales;
Conduct Workshop/Training for Business collaborators.
- Collaborate with Service Officer Team to foster a strong working relationship between the Service Officers and Sales teams to deliver a consistent experience to our customers;
- Partner with the Service teams to ensure synergies are created between sales and service to drive internal revenues and products upselling;
- Facilitate productive communication between Sales and Service teams.
- Be at similar positions for at least 2 year in English Centers;
- 3 – 4 years of sales experience;
- Understanding of core sales principles: sales pipeline, forecasts, planning and techniques;
- Understanding of or experience within English Language Teaching sector;
- Background within education/service/hospitality/gym sector/insurance;
- Professional sales qualification, or degree in Business/Marketing;
- Good level of English and fluent in local language;
- Knowledge of MS office packages;
- Service orientated;
- Pleasant gentle voice & good-looking appearance;
- Good presentation skills, ability to negotiate and persuade customers
- Showing interest in education in general and foreign languages in particular;
- Working full-time.
- Competitive base salary – negotiable, based salary at least 700$ – 900$;
- Generous sales bonuses; total income ~ 1000 $ – 1500 $;
- Being provided with training on essential skills for long-term career developments;
- Opportunities to explore one of the most pleasant and stimulating working environments.
4. How to apply
- Kindly send your CVs to our HR team – firstname.lastname@example.org
TalkFirst English School is one of the most creative English Centers in Ho Chi Minh City.
With the mission of enhancing students’ English proficiency, TalkFirst promises to provide our students with a great deal of rewarding experiences through a perfect studying environment with native English speaking teachers who are carefully trained as well as greatly modernized facilities.
We hope to collaborate with potential candidates to provide excellent service for our customers.
What we have at TalkFirst:
- Creative teaching & learning environment;
- Small class sizes (core classes have a maximum of 6 students);
- A modern and effective approach to language learning;
- Comprehensive teaching materials;
- Fun, friendly and professional colleagues;
- Opportunities for career development and promotion.